EWING PUBLIC EDUCATION FOUNDATION, INC.
PO BOX 7033, EWING NJ 08628
609.538.9800 EXT 8956
Email: email@example.com Website: www.epef.org
Congratulations on the success of your high school career and your decision to pursue higher education!
The Ewing Public Education Foundation provides grants to The Ewing Public School district for innovative educational programs through tax free funding. The grants recognize and meet the need for educational opportunities in the creativity of our teachers, educators and administrators.
The Ewing Public Education Foundation formally and proudly announces its 2020-21 scholarship program and allocation of awards in the following categories:
• EPEF: The Wayne Staub Presidential Scholarship funded by Church & Dwight $1,000
• EPEF: Ewing Public Education Foundation Leadership Scholarship $1,000
• EPEF: The Vincent J. Sciarrotta Community Service Leadership Scholarship $1,000
• EPEF: Church & Dwight Academic and Community Service Scholarship $1,000
Each Scholarship will be awarded to a Ewing High School graduating senior preparing to enter an accredited college or university. Required criteria and documents are as follows:
A. Accepted to a college, university, or trade
B. Official transcript
C. 3.0 GPA preferred but not required
D. Participated in extracurricular activities
E. Community volunteering
F. Provide a written essay addressing the following:
• “During one’s high school career, a student may experience challenges and struggles to his/her academic success. What struggles did you experience that challenged your academic success and what steps did you take to overcome them?”
NOTE: Submit your essay with your application to your counselor in a sealed envelope for confidentiality.
Each submitted application will be considered for each aforementioned scholarship. EPEF Scholarship Committee members will review each scholarship application and select the awardees! All scholarships are awarded at the sole discretion of the Ewing Public Education Foundation.
DEADLINE for submission: Friday, May 3, 2021 in the designated EHS counselor’s office
Lynn S. Lowe
EPEF Scholarship Committee Chair